I am car accident attorney Richard S. Griffin. I receive calls every week from injured people who are struggling with the adjuster and just don’t know which way to turn. My Pain Law attorneys are here to help you. We have successfully handled thousands of car accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents for nearly 20 years. To learn more about your specific type of case click on the specific link below. Remember, our philosophy is to provide you with as much information as possible so you will know who or what you are up against.
How can we help you with your Atlanta personal injury claim?
(1) Medical Treatment: We can help you get the medical treatment you need even if you don’t have health insurance with no out of pocket expenses.
► Read more about doctor’s liens and medical funding companies
(2) Lost Wages: We will make sure that you are paid for your lost wages.
(3) Pain and Suffering: We will fight to get you paid for your pain and suffering.
(4) Punitive Damages: When the negligent driver is guilty of DUI, hit and run, and other egregious conduct, we will also recover punitive damages for you.
(5) Great Recoveries: We will negotiate a great settlement or will litigate your claim if the adjuster is being unreasonable.
Why do you need to hire our personal injury lawyers?
Auto accidents can turn your life upside down. Suddenly you are incurring high medical bills and lost wages due to your painful injuries. When a car accident occurs the injured victim needs to seek representation from experienced auto accident attorneys. The studies show that injury victims recover on average 3.5 times more when they are represented. From attorney Richard Griffin’s experience, 3.5 times seems low. Our Pain Law attorneys will fight for you to make sure the adjuster does not take advantage of you with an unfair settlement.
How do you know we are the injury attorneys for you?
Attorney Richard S. Griffin strongly recommends that you read the following to help you know that we are the auto accident law firm for you:
(1) Client Reviews: How do our clients feel about us?
(2) Firm Associations and Awards: What awards have we received?
(3) Real Recoveries: What are some of the settlements and verdicts we have obtained?
Our Pain Law attorneys will provide you with the best possible customer service while delivering the outstanding results that you need and deserve.
Our Atlanta personal injury lawyers at 877-PAIN-LAW can help you recover the money you need to completely compensate you for your personal injury claim.