Pedestrian Accident Claims: Pedestrian accidents occur when someone is struck by a motor vehicle. This often occurs when someone is crossing the street, walking across a parking lot, or jogging on roads. The driver has a duty to be on the lookout for pedestrians and other motorists. Pedestrians have a duty to obey the traffic laws for crossing streets and to keep a watch out for automobiles traveling around them. If the pedestrian darts out into traffic for example, then the driver is normally not liable. If the driver strikes the pedestrian in the cross walks for example, then the driver is usually ticketed and liable for a personal injury or wrongful death claim. The facts of each pedestrian accident must be carefully reviewed and the accident investigated to determine if a valid pedestrian accident injury claim or wrongful death claim arises.
Pedestrian Claim Representation: Attorney Richard S. Griffin and his PAIN LAW lawyers have great experience handling pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, car accidents and are here for you.
- [Pedestrian Personal injury Claims]
- [Pedestrian Wrongful Death Claims]
- [Pedestrian Social Security Disability Claims]
Pedestrian Accident Statistics:
- Every year there are over 4,000 pedestrians killed in auto accidents.
- There are about 70,000 pedestrians injured in auto accidents every year.
- On average every 2 hours there is 1 pedestrian killed in car accidents.
- Pedestrians are 150% more likely to die in an auto accident than the people who are in the automobiles.
Free Pedestrian Accident Consultation: The pedestrian accident lawyers at 877-PAIN-LAW are here to help you. Call us today at 877-PAIN-LAW (877-724-6529) so we can fully evaluate your claim for free.