Medical treatment is expensive. It is even more expensive if your injuries involve disc herniations, spinal injuries, nerve injuries, bone fractures, traumatic brain injuries, severe joint injuries, and other permanent injuries. Why? Because all of these injuries require extensive physical therapy, chiropractic treatment, pain management, and/or surgery. If you hire the right attorney and make the right decisions about your medical treatment, then you will usually be rewarded with a great settlement that maximizes your net recovery. If you make the wrong decisions, then you could be stuck with a low injury recovery that leaves you facing thousands of dollars of unpaid medical bills that could even force you into bankruptcy. Attorney Richard Griffin knows that you have a lot at stake. This is why he strongly encourages you to call the Griffin Law Firm at 877-PAIN-LAW (877-724-6529) to get the representation you need to make sure you receive the full value of your personal injury or workers’ compensation claim.
How does an injury lawyer help the injured party make the best possible decisions about treatment? Attorney Richard Griffin knows that proper diagnosis of a injury is critical to the client’s health and to his or her workers’ comp claim. Many injury clients, who do not have good legal representation, never get the proper diagnostic testing or treatment so their cases may settle for far less than it is actually worth. The Griffin Law Firm helps their clients find the doctor best suited to get them better and to help document their personal injury or workers’ comp claim. Often the decision of which doctor to treatment with is impacted by the client’s circumstances such as:
- Health Insurance: If the client has health insurance and can afford the deductible and co-pays, then he or she should usually use it to pay for their personal injury claims. Normally health insurance should not be used to treat injuries that are covered by a workers’ compensation claim.
- Doctor Liens: For personal injury cases, clients often prefer to use doctor liens to pay for their treatment. This allows the patient to get the treatment they need for their injuries based on an agreement that the doctor will be paid from the future injury settlement. Doctor liens do not require monthly payments, co-pays, or deductibles. Workers’ compensation injuries normally should be treated by a medical provider who is authorized and paid under the workers’ comp medical benefits.
- Medical Funding: Personal injury claimants who do not have health insurance and need a spinal surgery can utilize medical funding companies to pay for the needed surgery. This operates much like a doctor lien since the medical funding company pays for the surgery when it is performed, and is later paid out of the patient’s personal injury case. Workers’ comp claimants should normally have their work related injuries paid by workers’ comp.
Which attorney you hire will make a huge difference in the outcome of your injury claim. Attorney Richard Griffin and his Pain Law attorneys are here to make sure we deliver the following for your personal injury or workers’ comp claim:
- Great Customer Service: Our firm will deliver customer service that helps reduce your stress and worry.
- Wise Guidance: Our injury lawyers will use our experience and resources to help you make the right decisions during the claims process to make sure your injuries are properly diagnosed and treated. We also will advise you regarding the best use of your health insurance, auto med pay coverage, doctor liens, medical funding companies, and workers’ comp medical benefits .
- Great Results: The Griffin Law Firm also will fight to make sure you get the great results you need for your personal injury, workers’ compensation, or social security disability claim.
Why choose the Griffin Law Firm? To read more about why the Griffin Law Firm is the right choice for you, we recommend you visit: