Many times car accidents are caused by more than one driver. This can make it difficult to get paid on for your property damage and personal injury claims. Attorney Richard Griffin of 877-PAIN-LAW use the following approach to deal with this situation:
- We set up the claim with the auto insurance adjuster for both drivers.
- We ask each adjuster to let us know what percentage of liability they are accepting.
- We recommend that the client use their own auto coverage for the property damage which often results in a quick resolution to any problems in liability apportionment.
- We send a separate demand letter (settlement package) to the adjuster for each negligent driver.
- We litigate if a fair settlement can’t be reached with both of the liability adjusters. We name both negligent drivers as defendants to the jury can decide how much each defendant should pay to the plaintiff.
As you can see there are a lot of additional issues whenever an auto accident is caused by more than one negligent driver. The best approach for anyone injured in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, or pedestrian accident is to hire a good personal injury attorney to handle the claim or claims from beginning to end.
Feel free to call Attorney Richard Griffin at 877-PAIN-LAW (877-724-6529) to find out the information you need about your Georgia personal injury, wrongful death, workers’ comp, or social security disability claim.