Do you need an attorney?
Yes. If you do not have an attorney than the adjuster will have a huge advantage. This advantage will almost always result in the injured party receiving far less than what they deserve. Most adjusters receive bonuses based on settling claims for less than the reserves (the amount the insurance company has estimated your case to be worth). This means that the insurance company’s mission is to save money at your expense.
Why choose our firm for your auto accident claim?
Because attorney Richard Griffin and his law firm will fight for you to make sure you get the fair recovery that you need and deserve. Our firm is a great choice because of the following:
- Experience Matters: We have a vast experience handling auto accident claims since 1995.
- History of Success: Our firm has a proven track record of providing the best possible customer service while delivering the great results our clients. You can read more about our firm’s great recoveries at: [Firm Settlements and Verdicts Link]
- Legal Awards: Attorney Richard Griffin has the highest rating of AV Preeminent for personal injury and workers’ compensation by the Martindale Hubble. This is the highest rating possible for ethics and legal ability and is based on the peer review from other lawyers and judges. You can read more about the awards our attorneys have received at [Firm Awards]
- Client Reviews: You can read real client reviews or watch client testimonial videos to hear how happy our clients have been with our representation. You can read and view these videos at [Client Reviews]
How can the Griffin Law Firm attorneys help?
Attorney Richard Griffin and his team of personal injury professionals will help you from the beginning of your case from beginning to end. We help our clients in the following ways:
- Investigate the accident.
- Interview the witnesses.
- Photograph the property damage, injuries and accident scene.
- Provide the required notice to each insurance company that covers the claim.
- Verify the policy limits of each policy that covers the claim.
- Help you get the medical treatment you need.
- Help you know how to pay for your medical treatment.
- Collect the needed medical bills and records including a narrative when needed.
- Collect the needed lost wage documentation.
- Prepare a personal injury demand package or settlement package.
- Negotiate a great recovery that fully compensates you.
- Litigates your personal injury claim if the adjuster’s offers are too low.
What damages make up a personal injury settlement?
You can recover for the following damages in a auto accident personal injury claim:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Punitive Damages (usually for DUI and hit and run cases)
Will you recover more if you hire at attorney?
Yes. A study performed by the Insurance Research Council found that injured people who hired a personal injury attorney recovered on average 3.5 times more even after they paid the attorney fee. Attorney Richard Griffin believes that 3.5 times more is probably on the low side. He has many examples where his clients recovered a lot more than 3.5 times more such as:
What are the deadlines in personal injury claims?
You have many soft and hard deadlines in personal injury claims.
The soft deadlines that will not bar your claim, but that will often reduce the value of your claim include:
- Calling the police.
- Getting medical treatment without delay and gaps.
- Getting witness information to prove liability.
The hard deadlines for personal injury claims include:
- Insurance Notice: Proper written notice to the insurance companies that cover your claim or you may lose your insurance coverage for your claim.
- Ante Litem Notice: This is the notice that is required for claims against a government entity or your claim against the government defendant is barred.
- Statute Of Limitations: You have two years from the date of the accident to settle your personal injury claim or file a lawsuit or your claim is barred.
Can you have a personal injury claim and a workers’ comp claim from the same accident?
Yes. If the injured party is on the job when the car wreck occurs, then he or she may also have a workers’ compensation claim. Attorney Richard Griffin and his attorneys can represent you for either personal injury, workers’ comp, or both.
Call is at 877-PAIN-LAW or use our contact us form to get answers to your auto accident related questions. Our mission is to help as many people as possible receive the injury recovery that they need and deserve.