Absolutely. You should expect low offers on your injury settlements if you do not have an attorney. Why? Because insurance companies want to save money. Unfortunately, they save money by paying you as little as possible. The Griffin Law Firm makes sure that our clients know what their case is worth. We also fight for great settlements and litigate if the adjuster is unfair.
How do I know that hiring the Griffin Law Firm will get me more money? One study found that injured people who hire a lawyer to fight the insurance company recover 3 times more than those who tried to do it themselves. This makes sense because you need a lawyer to know what your case is worth and to negotiate with the insurance company. Hiring us also means that your claim can be litigated if the adjuster is unreasonable. One insurance study found that injured people with attorneys get three times more than people who try to do it themselves. However, attorney Richard Griffin’s clients have often had even better results than getting three times more. Here are some examples:
Dog Bite Settlement – $4,000 offer turned into a $30,000 settlement
- Adjuster’s offer when the client was not represented: $4,000.00
- Griffin Law Firm / Pain Law got our client a settlement: $30,000.00
- This settlement increased $26,000 after they hired the Griffin Law Firm.
- Injury: arm contusion and abrasion from a dog attack
Workers’ Comp Settlement – Zero offer turned into an $80,000 settlement
- The adjuster denied the injured party’s comp claim. $0.00
- Griffin Law Firm / Pain Law negotiated settlement: $80,000.00
- Settlement increase from hiring attorney Richard Griffin: +$80,000.00
- Injury: traumatic brain injury from a gas station robbery
Personal Injury Settlement – Zero offer turned into $1,000,000 verdict
- The adjuster denied the client’s personal injury claim: $0.00
- Griffin Law Firm / Pain Law jury verdict: $1,000,000.00
- We took a denied claim and won a one-million-dollar verdict.
- This case involved a injury from a refrigerator not being installed correctly.
- (neck and back injury from negligent installation)
Personal Injury and Workers’ Comp Settlements – $500 turned into a $105,000 settlement
- The adjusters offer to the injured party directly: $500.00
- Griffin Law Firm / Pain Law negotiated settlement: $105,000.00
- Recovery increase from hiring attorney Richard Griffin: +$104,500.00
- The client hurt his neck, back, and shoulder.
- The workers’ comp adjuster denied the claim.
- The personal injury adjuster only offered $500.
- The property damage to the ambulance was less than $1,000.
Personal Injury Settlement – We turned a zero offer into a $235,000 settlement.
- Adjuster’s offer to the injured party when not represented. $0.00
- Griffin Law Firm / Pain Law negotiated settlement: $235,000.00
- Recovery increase from hiring attorney Richard Griffin: $235,000.00
- Five attorneys turned this case down before we took it.
- Our client got hurt because he had already had a back surgery.
- He hurt his neck and back in this car wreck.
- The adjuster told the injured person that she did not believe he was hurt.
Personal injury and Workers’ Comp Settlements (same truck accident)
- The adjusters offer to the injured party when not represented: $0
- Griffin Law Firm / Pain Law negotiated settlements: $330,000
- Recovery increase from hiring attorney Richard Griffin +$330,000
- The client was on the job driving a truck when this auto accident occurred.
- The client had both a personal injury and worker’s comp claim.
- This client did not know he had a workers’ comp claim.
- This client’s prior attorney only pursued the auto accident injury.
- The personal injury claim settled for $250,000.
- The workers’ comp case settled for $80,000.
Call the Griffin Law Firm to find out what your injury case is worth. We can also let you know how we can help you get the big injury settlement you deserve. Call us today at 877-PAIN-LAW (877-724-6529).
Settlement Calculator: You can also use our settlement calculator for an instant settlement evaluation of your case.