Don’t miss the new legal talk show, PAIN LAW that will air every Sunday at 12:30pm to 1:00pm. This new television show features Adam Goldfein, as the Pain Law host, and attorney Richard Griffin of the Griffin Law Firm, as the legal expert and Pain Law co-host. The first episode will air on August 18, 2013 on CW Atlanta Channel 69.
What is the PAIN LAW television show about? This show is provided by the Griffin Law Firm and will provide inside information about personal injury,wrongful death, worker’s compensation, and social security disability claims in Georgia. This information will help injured people understand their rights and learn how to avoid making mistakes that could cost them thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. Some of this important information will include the following:
- What are my rights in personal injury, wrongful death, workers compensation, and social security disability claims?
- How to find out how much your case is worth.
- How to overcome the common problems and pitfalls inherent in these types of claims.
- Why hiring the right attorney is the only way to make sure you will receive the fair recovery that you need and deserve.
One of the most exciting features of the Pain Law Show and of the Pain Law website is the new Settlement Calculator which will allow anyone to find out the value of their personal injury or worker’s compensation claim for free. Attorney Richard Griffin uses his legal experience, past or current jury verdict research to fully analyze the facts of your case to establish a likely settlement range. Attorney Richard Griffin knows that knowing the settlement value of your case gives you a goal. Hiring the Griffin Law Firm is a great way to get there.
We are very proud to have Adam Goldfein as the Pain Law host since he is a well-known and popular talk show personality from his work on the Autoscoop television show on channel 69 and the Adam Goldfein radio show on WSB 750 am and 95.5 fm.
What should you expect to see in the first episode of Pain Law?
- What is the PAIN LAW show about?
- Why did attorney Richard Griffin and the Griffin Law Firm create it?
- What are common problems that arise in worker’s compensation claims?
- What are common mistakes made in social security claims?
- What are common problems personal injury claimants often face?
- An interview of Dr. Chris Connelly, D.C. which addresses what treatment plan is the most effective and how adjuster’s use independent medical examinations (IME) to lower the value of some injury claims.
- An example of a personal injury claim that resulted in a $350,000 settlement on a case rejected by 5 previous attorneys.
- A discussion of the new Settlement Calculator that will give you the settlement range for your personal injury or worker’s compensation claim at www.old.877painlaw.com.
Attorney Richard Griffin and the Griffin Law Firm is always willing to provide a free consultation at 877-PAIN-LAW (877-724-6529) to anyone who has a Georgia personal injury, worker’s compensation , wrongful death, or social security disability claim.
To read more about your type of injury claim I recommend the following Pain Law links:
- auto accidents
- truck accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- pedestrian accidents
- dog bites
- wrongful death accidents
- slip and fall accidents
- social security disability claims
- worker’s compensation claims